Email Marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways to grow your business. Many Email marketing campaigns generate a 400% ROI for companies who use them, and can help you build a solid list of customers that are interested in what you have to offer. Email marketing also has the highest conversion rate out of any other form of digital advertising with an estimated 3-5%. In this blog post, we will provide 9 Email Marketing Tips that will help you generate more affiliate sales!
Get More Sales with Email Marketing
Here are the Email Marketing Tips:
- Include compelling content. Emails should provide value to your subscribers by sharing entertaining or informative content, not just offer discounts for products. This will encourage people to open and read emails from you on a regular basis!
- Create an email list of customers that purchased something in the past month, but haven’t received anything since then. Send them discounted deals or coupons so they can buy more stuff!
- Offer freebies inside your emails. Give away small pieces of information about future offers as a way to get users hooked into opening your messages again in the future. They’ll be willing to give up their email address if it means getting some insider knowledge!
- Make sure links within emails work. Email marketing automation tools can be great for this, but if you’re putting together a campaign manually make sure to test links before sending out your email!
- Send an introductory email. In the first few emails that go out after someone’s signed up for your list, use these messages as opportunities to introduce yourself and what they should expect from future communications with you. This will help them get familiar with who you are when they open their inbox!
- Save time by combining lists into one master spreadsheet. Email Marketing is all about targeting potential customers based on how likely they are to convert (ie signing up for a trial), so having every customer of yours in one place makes it easier than ever to sort through people and send personalized offers accordingly!
- Email often. It’s not enough to send an email once and then never touch it again, so make sure you’re sending emails periodically in order to keep your customers engaged!
- Use images instead of plain text links whenever possible. Studies show that people will click on a link with an image attached over one without any visual aid. This is especially true for mobile users who may need to zoom into the page in order to read small type!
- Make offers expire quickly (no longer than two days). The faster someone can take advantage of your offer, the more likely they are going to buy from you! That means shorter expiration times = higher conversion rates 🙂
To learn more about Email Marketing Tips visit our Online Affiliate Marketing Training course.
Affiliate Marketing Email Tips
Wanting a few more tips to get more affiliate sales with emails? Here are a couple ideas to help boost your affiliate commissions with email marketing:
– Email your prospects often
– Send a short series of emails to warm up before sending someone an offer. This is called preselling and it helps increase conversion rates!
– Offer exclusive deals that are time sensitive
– Email people who haven’t bought from you in a while
– Use images and graphics to make your emails more appealing. They’re proven to increase open rates!
Building a Better Relationship with Your Subscribers
Learning about your subscribers is extremely important. You’ll want to build a relationship with your prospective clients by offering them real value in every email. The quality of your content and the intent of your emails will ultimately determine your response in every broadcast you send. Email marketing is a powerful tool, but if you’re not careful it can also be damaging to your company’s reputation.
The following article is good for learning how to build a stronger email: https://www.hubspot.com/sales/sales-email
For example, if you’re emailing people who aren’t interested in your message or offer, it’s going to end up being a waste of time and resources for both parties. These email Marketing Tips are key if you want more affiliate sales!
Your subscribers are the lifeblood of any affiliate marketing business. They say the money is in the list, but its much more than that. Your subscribers are what keeps your business afloat, and its important to remember that and not abuse them or take them for granted. Email marketing isn’t a one-way street, so make sure you’re actively engaged in your subscribers lives and offer them real value.
So how do you build that relationship with your subscribers? Email marketing is the way to go!
– Email them with tips and advice that they can’t find anywhere else
– Offer your subscribers exclusive deals so you have first dibs on their business. This will help turn them into loyal customers for life!
– Email people who haven’t bought from you in a while, as well as those who have opened but never responded. Emailing both groups lets you know what’s working (and what isn’t) when it comes to email Marketing Tips for affiliate sales success. They’ll appreciate having their attention grabbed in this highly competitive online world we live in today.
Key Points: Email often. It’s not enough to send an email once and then never touch it again, so make sure you’re sending emails periodically in order to keep your customers engaged! Use images instead of plain text links whenever possible. Studies show that people will click on a link with an image attached over one without any visual aid. This is especially true for mobile users who may need to zoom into the page in order to read small type! Make offers expire quickly (no longer than two days). The faster someone can take advantage of your offer, the more likely they are going to buy from you! That means shorter expiration times = higher conversion rates 🙂 To learn more about Email Marketing Tips visit our Online Affiliate Marketing Training course.
And remember: Don’t be afraid of sending an unsubscribe link if someone doesn’t want emails anymore 🙂